People of different ages are suffering from other health issues, and Stroke and high blood pressure are very common. Several reasons are responsible for treating high blood pressure and Stroke, and different treatment plans are available for high blood pressure and Stroke. The best neurologist in Punjab will provide you with the treatment.
What is the difference between high blood pressure and Stroke?
High blood pressure: High blood pressure is a common condition that affects the body’s arteries. It is also known as hypertension. In this condition, the blood pushing your arteries against the artery walls is consistently too high. The heart has to work harder to pump blood. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury. Hypertension is a blood pressure reading of 130/80 millimeters of mercury.
Stroke: A stroke is a medical emergency. An ischemic stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of the brain is blocked or reduced. It prevents brain tissue from getting oxygen and nutrients. The brain begins to die in minutes. Another type of Stroke is a hemorrhagic stroke. It occurs when a blood vessel in the brain leaks or bursts and causes bleeding in the brain. The blood increases pressure on brain cells and damages them.
What are the treatment plans for hypertension and Stroke?
There are different types of treatment plans the doctors suggest according to the condition of the patient for high blood pressure and Stroke.
High blood pressure
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme: The inhibitors block the production of the angiotensin II hormone, which the body naturally uses to manage blood pressure. When the medicine blocks angiotensin, your blood vessels don’t narrow.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers: It blocks this same hormone from binding with receptors in the blood vessels. ARBs work like ACE inhibitors to keep blood vessels from narrowing.
- Calcium channels: Calcium channel blockers prevent calcium from entering the muscle cells of your heart and blood vessels, allowing these vessels to relax.
- Diuretics: A diuretic is a water or fluid pill that flushes excess sodium from your body, reducing the amount of fluid in your blood. People often take diuretics with other high blood pressure medicines, sometimes in one combined pill.
- Medicines: The medications and treatments used vary depending on the type of Stroke and how soon a person receives treatment after the Stroke. There are also long-term treatments for Stroke. These happen in the days and months after emergency treatment deals with a stroke’s immediate threat.
- Thrombolytic drugs: Thrombolytic drugs are an option within the first three hours after stroke symptoms start. These medications dissolve existing clots.
- Surgery: Surgery is sometimes necessary to relieve the pressure on your brain. This is especially true with subarachnoid hemorrhage, which are easier to reach because they are on the outer surface of your brain, and the surgery is Performed by the best Neurosurgeon in Ludhiana.
- Stroke rehabilitation: One of the most important ways to treat Stroke is to help a person recover or adapt to the changes in their brain. That is especially true when it comes to assisting them to regain the abilities they had before the Stroke.
Nowadays, people are suffering from Stroke and high blood pressure kind of diseases, and patients need the best doctor for the treatment of these conditions. The Neuro Life Brain and Spine Surgery Center has the best doctor for the treatment.